Committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
First Green Bank's Commitment
- To provide equal opportunity in all employment decisions (such as compensation, benefits, transfers, leaves, returns from leave, education, company-sponsored training, education reimbursement and social and recreational programs) for all qualified applicants and employees, without regard to race, gender, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected category.
- To recruit, hire, train and promote people in all job titles, without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, medical condition, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected category.
- Ensure effective use of all employees, minorities, women, and those with disabilities, through a positive affirmative action program at all levels of the company.
- Position Location Date Posted
- Teller (Full-Time) Mount Dora 09/21/2017 Learn More
- Residential Mortgage Processor (Full-Time) Altamonte Springs 09/07/2017 Learn More
- Assistant Branch Manager (Full-Time) Orlando - Headquarters 08/16/2017 Learn More
- Assistant Branch Manager (Full-Time) Altamonte Springs 08/08/2017 Learn More
To apply for this position, complete the application, background authorization and self-identification forms and email them as well as your resume to [email protected].